IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dishonest with husband  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dishonest with husband

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aname00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dishonest with husband
    Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:14am
Should you tel all details of your past to husband if asked? Of course not the big things, the small details. The big things like virginity and how many people you were with, we have to say. But the details of exactly what happened if you truly repented and it's in the past.

Edited by aname00 - 04 May 2016 at 1:19am
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2016 at 10:01pm
Salam,
I am a man, a husband.
So to me past is past. We should see the future.
Your mistake in the past is your business with Allah swt, nothing to do with your husband. Just ask forgiveness sincerely to Allah swt (taubatan nashuha). Then move on.
Tell the whole story about you in the past, specially the bad one, will not give any benefit to anyone.
Honesty, it doesn't meant to tell everything, specially something in the past.
Again just ask forgiveness sincerely to Allah swt about your mistake in the past, then move on.
Your past is yours not his, the present and future is his, so give him the best.

Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Aziza25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aziza25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2018 at 8:34am
Salam sister, I believe that hiding things from him is simply lying to him and a family shouldn't be based on lies. Just be responsible for what you did and tell him the truth. He has the right to accept or to refuse. I personally believe that if he's a good honest person, god would anyway expose your lies in the future and things might end up much worst
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic