IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Websites & Internet
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Habitica.com and google calender  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Habitica.com and google calender

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omer301 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Habitica.com and google calender
    Posted: 07 April 2016 at 8:14am
Assalamualaikum,

So recently I have discovered this website which probably very few of you know and that is Habitica.com

So this website is basically a motivating website in order to improve you're life

How it does this you may ask, well what it does is you put up tasks you want to do daily or habits you want to learn and every time you do this task you get "experience points" like in a video game, but in this case its more of like a motivation program. If you don't do an activity you lose health points and well you could say it motivates you to make up for it. Its based on the honesty system as in no one is monitoring you for doing good and bad things

So I want to use this tool or program for good uses like putting daily reminders such as prayer,reading the Holy Quran,etc,etc

So is this allowed in Islam, can I use this website to observe Islam?

Also I would like to know if using google calender to manage my day and time and to make a schedule is allowed in Islam
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2016 at 8:03pm
Yes all of the allowed, brother.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic