IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Books, Newspapers & Magazines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - India Unveiled  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

India Unveiled

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 2:30pm

Bismillah,  In the name of God,

Craig, 

You type a couple of sentences, and then hit the enter key to make white space to make it easier to read.

You sign in and click edit post.  Then you select the words by putting your mouse cursor over the words and clicking the right button on the mouse.    You release the right button and choose "select all" from the menu that has popped up. 

Then you click the right button on the mouse again and choose "copy".  Then you go to Discussion Forum, and choose General Discussion, an d then choose Post new topic.

You did that part before, but anyway, name your topic, begin typing your new post with a short explanation that you are reposting in to the correct category.

Hit enter and then right click, which means click the right button on your mouse, from the menu choose "Paste"  and then your copy, the words you have written already, appear in the post.  Then click post and you're done.

I've seen a lot of images of the different prophets of Islam degraded as comedic images in the press and on tv.  Muslims oppose most if not all of these.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
craig hanson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craig hanson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 10:42pm
i have chosen interfaith dialog and put a couple of posts. i briefly signed up for general discussion but so many posts came. i would like someplace a little quieter.i think i belong there.
craig hanson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craig hanson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2006 at 12:13am
one thing i totally forgot to say;...........the cartoon i described, i did not feel was insulting to jesus. i thought it pointed out the truth. i think everyone got the idea. it is critical of the europeans. however there is probably a difference in sensibilities. i wouldn't question muslum wishes in this matter myself.
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2006 at 4:10am

Bismillah,

I did a search and couldn't find your post.

About our Beloved Prophet Jesus:  I understand the comedic nature and I laughed when I saw that years ago.  But to be faithfully religious is to be respectful of all of our Blessed Prophets.  You said yourself that it degenerated into something else.  So when we begin a small diversion from the reverence we need to hold our Prophets in, it can lead to something much worse.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic