IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Water and its importance  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Water and its importance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2016 at 4:35am
There are lots of other rivers that flow north to south and west to east.

There are lots that don't as well.

What is this all about??? What would you do with rivers that don't flow in the direction you want them to?? Send the Nile back to Africa??????

You can see why anybody who actually knows anything about anything has trouble with religious books.

asep48garut60 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep48garut60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2016 at 7:08pm
Dear Matt Browne,

------------------
This is so embarrassing. When can Muslims finally stop linking Quranic verses to science? It really makes Muslims look like they do lack intellect and reason. I'd like to converse with grown-up followers of Islam.
------------------

As we know that the science is always changing in accordance with the development of human's knowledge, therefore, Muslims can not be separated from the Quran as their guidance book, so that what was done by them in this world wasn't vain as mentioned in His word.

I am a Muslim who follows the development of science because there is the suggestion of God and the Prophet Muhammad, in addition to increase my knowledge, also to increase the belief in God. But it doesn't mean that I believe all of the scientist opinions, I'll believe the opinion of scientists if their opinion in accordance with the words of God who has created the humans brain.

In connection with science, the Quran can provide information about what can be explored by the humans on the phenomena in this universe, and what can not be explored by humans, so that what was done by humans not to be in vain.

Quran was revealed around the 6th century, while science and technology started around the 16th century.

Regards,
Asep

adeeliqbal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adeeliqbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2017 at 1:09am
How much days we can survive without water???
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2017 at 1:55pm
Adeeligbal
Quote How much days we can survive without water???

It depends on where you are. In the open desert (just where your prophet lived) I guess in summer you wouldn't survive for more than two days, probably even less.

It is thus an extraordinary insight the prophet provided by informing us about the importance of water.

Must be a miracle I guess:        Airmano

Edited by airmano - 20 December 2017 at 4:22am
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
ZAHRA1234 View Drop Down
Female islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZAHRA1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2018 at 2:51am
jazak Allah useful information
Moizraza View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moizraza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2019 at 12:51am
Water and its importance in Al Quran

The Holy Qur’an (23:18)

Until we actually stop to think about it, it can be easy to take the natural resource that is water for granted. While we do not tend to see or realise just how much water we waste on a daily basis; it is still something very valuable to life and something that many people around the world are lacking in and praying for.
Moizraza View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moizraza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2019 at 12:59am
Water and its importance in Al Quran ul kareem

وَ اَنْزَلْنَا مِنَ السَّمَآءِ مَآءًۢ بِقَدَرٍ فَاَسْكَنّٰهُ فِی الْاَرْضِ ﳓ وَ اِنَّا عَلٰى ذَهَابٍۭ بِهٖ لَقٰدِرُوْنَۚ(۱۸)

ترجمہ: کنزالایمان اور ہم نے آسمان سے پانی اُتارا ایک اندازہ پر پھر اُسے زمین میں ٹھہرایا اور بےشک ہم اس کے لے جانے پر قادر ہیں
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic