IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What Do You think When You look at  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What Do You think When You look at

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ISLAM HASHTAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Do You think When You look at
    Posted: 24 February 2016 at 8:45pm
What Do You think When You look at a Muslim? With Rising Islamophobia,Muslims are branded as a terrorist.Intolerance is spreading its wing at a rapid pace.Religion is simply a matter of faith.Branding all the People of a particular faith without Knowing anything about its correct teaching and its Scripture is a matter of Prejudice.Thanks to Media for painting a grim image of Islam and putting all Peace loving folk under the banner of "terrorist".It is because of the image being portaied in media,that the common People who have no Knowledge of islam,run away from Muslim and Islam.

A Very Inspiring Speech by Dalia Mogahed: What Do You think When You look at Me :
Click >>
http://islamhashtag.com/dalia-mogahed-what-do-you-think-when-you-look-at-me/

Edited by ISLAM HASHTAG - 24 February 2016 at 8:48pm
Ringer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ringer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2016 at 7:19am
I don't judge people by how they look -- though it may make me curious to know what they believe, think, and do.

What do you look like?

What are you really like?

Edited by Ringer - 29 March 2016 at 12:35am
--
Ringer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic