IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How can i delete my profile?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How can i delete my profile?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can i delete my profile?
    Posted: 27 January 2016 at 3:59am
I want to leacve Islamicity forum as some ****** keep deleting my posts.

You moderators are all ******S!!!!
La Ilaha IllAllah
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2016 at 8:46am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

I want to leacve Islamicity forum as some ****** keep deleting my posts.You moderators are all ******S!!!!

WoW!!! What is this am I reading here, my bro? Why are you so mad that you are cursing people and yet your signature is so sublime, how I can reconcile these two? If you have any complaint against the moderators, that is your right, but why would you go beyond the limits of being a 'Muslim'? Just calm down and delete/amend your post and do let me know to do the same as I have quoted it which you might not be able to undo without asking me.
Best regards
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic