IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - In the name of GOD (Bismillah)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

In the name of GOD (Bismillah)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danial Hakim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In the name of GOD (Bismillah)
    Posted: 31 December 2015 at 8:40pm
From sura AL Fatihah (the opening)

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

1st revelation,
From surah al alaq (the clot)

اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ
Proclaim! (or read!) in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, Who created-

Bi ISMI - بِسْمِ
In the name (ISMI)

ALLAH Rabbil Alamin -

NOT IN THE NAME OTHER THAN ALLAH - sytem / DEEN / Religion / Faiths / way of life /

Example:
Feudal ISMI
Monarch ISMI
Commun ISMI                  SYSTEM of Government
Democracy ISMI
Fascist ISMI

Corporat ISMI
National ISMI
Liberal ISMI                  SYSTEM OF ECONOMY
Capital ISMI
Social ISMI

Juda ISMI
Christian ISMI
Hindu ISMI                    SYSTEM OF FAITH
Buddh ISMI
Islam ISMI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HUJJAH (ARGUMENT/ REASONING) PROPHET IBRAHIM

74 Lo! Abraham said to his father Azar: "Takest thou idols for gods? For I see thee and thy people in manifest error."     

75     So also did We show Abraham the power and the laws of the heavens and the earth, that he might (with understanding) have certitude.     

76     When the night covered him over, He saw a STAR: He said: "This is my Lord." But when it set, He said: "I love not those that set."     

77     When he saw the MOON rising in splendour, he said: "This is my Lord." But when the moon set, He said: "unless my Lord guide me, I shall surely be among those who go astray."     

78     When he saw the SUN rising in splendour, he said: "This is my Lord; this is the greatest (of all)." But when the sun set, he said: "O my people! I am indeed free from your (guilt) of giving partners to Allah.     

79     "For me, I have set my face, firmly and truly, towards Him Who created the heavens and the earth, and never shall I give partners to Allah."     

80     His people disputed with him. He said: "(Come) ye to dispute with me, about Allah, when He (Himself) hath guided me? I fear not (the beings) ye associate with Allah: Unless my Lord willeth, (nothing can happen). My Lord comprehendeth in His knowledge all things. Will ye not (yourselves) be admonished?     

81     "How should I fear (the beings) ye associate with Allah, when ye fear not to give partners to Allah without any warrant having been given to you? Which of (us) two parties hath more right to security? (tell me) if ye know.     

82     "It is those who believe and confuse not their beliefs with wrong - that are (truly) in security, for they are on (right) guidance."     

83     That was the reasoning about Us, which We gave to Abraham (to use) against his people: We raise whom We will, degree after degree: for thy Lord is full of wisdom and knowledge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE STAR / THE MOON / THE SUN - -

is a symbol of the 3 system above (government,economy,faith) in a community / ummah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Say: "Allah speaketh the Truth: follow the religion (system/deen) of ABRAHAM, the sane in faith; he was not of the Pagans (musyreek)."

(سورة آل عمران, Aal-i-Imraan, Chapter #3, Verse #95)

Say: "Verily, my Lord hath guided me to a way that is straight,- a religion (system/deen) of right,- the path (trod) by ABRAHAM the true in Faith, and he (certainly) joined not gods with Allah (musyreek)."

(سورة الأنعام, Al-An'aam, Chapter #6, Verse #161)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Musyreek , who is musyreek?

30    So set thou thy face steadily and truly to the Faith: (establish) Allah's handiwork according to the pattern on which He has made mankind: no change (let there be) in the work (wrought) by Allah: that is the standard Religion: but most among mankind understand not.     
31     Turn ye back in repentance to Him, and fear Him: establish regular prayers, and be not ye among those who join gods with Allah (musyreek),-     
32     THOSE WHO SPLIT UP THEIR RELIGION (system/deen), and become (mere) Sects,- each party rejoicing in that which is with itself!
(سورة الروم, Ar-Room, Chapter #30, Verse #32)

As for those who divide their religion (system/deen) and BREAK UP INTO SECTS, thou hast no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.

(سورة الأنعام, Al-An'aam, Chapter #6, Verse #159)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS SHIRK >> WHEN WE WERE DIVIDED INTO SECTS FROM THIS 3 MAIN SYSTEM (government/economy/faith)

Our conduct is no more IN THE NAME OF ALLAH (ismi)

Mankind was one single nation/ ummah/ community, and Allah sent Messengers with glad tidings and warnings; and with them He sent the Book in truth, to judge between people in matters wherein they differed; but the People of the Book, after the clear Signs came to them, did not differ among themselves, except through selfish contumacy. Allah by His Grace Guided the believers to the Truth, concerning that wherein they differed. For Allah guided whom He will to a path that is straight.

(سورة البقرة, Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #213)

RELIGION - SYSTEM / DEEN / WAY OF LIFE / CONDUCT
jpiierre1979 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male usa
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpiierre1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2020 at 12:08am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic