IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Languages: Arabic and others
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Arabic Alphabet Song Doesn't Really Help  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Arabic Alphabet Song Doesn't Really Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabic Courses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arabic Alphabet Song Doesn't Really Help
    Posted: 23 December 2015 at 3:30pm
Salam Alakium everyone,

My name is Mohammed and I am the founder of the Institute called Madinah Institute. We teach Arabic Alphabet and listening to a song won't help you. The classes are only $20 and it is all online presented via pre-recorded video lessons. As we know it is not easy to learn the Arabic Alphabet and it is important to have a teacher that will teach us the course and material in a simple and clear way. Simply buying books is not the best way to go about it and trying to teach yourself as its very hard to do it that way. And many Arabic Alphabet Institute like eallim maybe ok since its live lessons but it cost nearly $200. My course is interactive so even though its not live it is as if you are there learning with me live. I currently have 402 students a 5 star review. What does anyone have to lose to sign-up? I even offer the first lesson free. I keep my course at the lowest cost to ensure there is no one offering the Arabic Alphabet class at my price. You get 20 video lessons for $20 that are around one hour long each. What makes my course better? The answer is my teaching method is innovative and there is not many like it. You will see what I mean when you view the first lesson free! I would also like to tell you a little about myself. I started to study Islam online at Islamic Online University via the diploma section and I finished most classes but not all. I took this course there the first time but at IOU since the course is free in the diploma section they present the course without video which makes it really hard to learn even though I had a hard copy of the book still when teach is showing writing etc and teaching we are left to guess what he is writing. That is why I forgot mostly all what I learned the first time. Then I was accepted at KIU which basically the same as IOU except there is a full fee for the lessons. Unlike IOU in the degree section you have to pay a fee to take the tests but the course is free but if you have to pay a fee that means the courses are not free in my view. But the diploma section courses are 100% free at IOU. You maybe asking well then if you can get the same course at IOU or KIU why should we sign-up to you? Here are the reasons you should sign-up to my Arabic Alphabet course, the first is; if you sign-up to IOU diploma section the course is presented all as audio and no video which makes it very hard to learn and retain what you learned. And as for KIU it costs around $200 to take that course unless you are able to get a scholarship which they offer once in a while and in that case you must take full BA degree not just the Arabic Alphabet course and her is not a option for most people. And with me it costs $20 and you get nearly the same-thing for only $20 and my videos in my view are better quality. But I have decided to just provide all my videos for free on YouTube for the term Arabic alphabet Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Nf8xVrN24

Edited by Arabic Courses - 20 May 2016 at 9:05pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic