IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Problems Persist For Saudi Women Married  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problems Persist For Saudi Women Married

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ayesha Mohammed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problems Persist For Saudi Women Married
    Posted: 23 January 2006 at 8:53am

E-Mal: [email protected]

I Challenge my brothers to prove me wrong

La ilaha illallah, Muhammad-ur-Rasul-Allah

As Salaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuhu

With reference to Arab News report on January 19�2006 (Problems Persist for Saudi Women Married to Non-Saudis). I have to say this problem persist for three reason�s �1. Arrogant

2. Ignorance 3. Hypocrisy I have asked mean friends question do Saudi-men have same problems marrying to Non-Saudi women. Its a unpleasant consequences when marriage�s are destroy for arrogant, ignorance and hypocrisy. The Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz al-Saud is good (Muslim & King) that come from is heart with actions a (King) that is trying very hard to bring Muslim Ummah together his problem with parties in his government that looking out for their self advisor�s that�s look to follow path 1. Arrogance 2. Ignorance and 3. Hypocrisy from their actions.

If this advisor�s and government officials , and Saudi brothers and sisters has knowledge of and certainty in the shahadah, why they act in this manner when you state that you have certainty in the shahadah this must followed by acceptance, with the tongue and heart, of whatever that shahadah implies. Whoever refuses to accept the shahadah and its implications, even if he knows that it is true and certain about its truth, than he is a disbeliever. This refusal to accept is sometimes due to pride, envy or other reasons. In any case, the shahadah is not a true shahadah without its unconditional acceptance. The scholars all talk about this condition as a general condition in the way that I have just stated. However, there is also a more detailed aspect that we must all be aware of. The believer accepts whatever the implications of the shahadah are. This also means that he believes in whatever is stated in the Qur'aan or stated by the Prophet sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, without any right to choose what he wants to believe and what he wants to reject. Allaah says in the Qur'aan,

"Do you believe in part of the book and reject part of it? And what is the reward of those who do so save ignominy in the life of the world, and on the Day of Resurrection they will be consigned to the most grievous doom" (al-Baqara : 85).

I have to say this because Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu �alaghi wa sallam didn�t destroy marriage�s. Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu �alaghi wa sallam said in last sermon� All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black, nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.

The Custodian of The Two Holy Mosque King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz al-Saud in his statement at opening OIC summit in Makkah made a statement from Hadith � Allah will never change situation of any people until they first change themselves.

Each day I pray for my brothers and sisters in Saudi Arabia. I pray each day for my brothers and sisters in and around Saudi Arabia because we look to them as Arab�s born to Islam of being a good Image for Islam, We Western Muslim�s had look to them as Muslim�s to be example real Islam, now its big stock to see arrogance, ignorance, and Hypocrisy when Islam come from there country.

Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) was man Gentle and Kind his heart always inclined to be gracious. Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W. ) asked people to shun notions of racial, family or any other form superiority based on mundane things and said that righteousness alone was the criterion of one�s superiority over another.

I have receive mean e-mail�s from brothers and sisters from United States, to Europe to Japan, all way to Australia asking me to forgive my brothers in Saudi Arabia, (I�m Sorry) I can�t Allah will Judge them on day judgment they don�t remember that � Allah has made the relationship of the Muslim to a Muslim more sacred than any relationship, even that of blood, culture or nation. He has united us into one Ummah, the Muslim Ummah, and has made us responsible for each other. The relationship between the Muslims is a sacred one:

Allah have said�

� Today we have forgotten you as you forgot the meeting of this your day. Your refuge is the Fire and you have no helpers. That is because you made a mockery of Allah�s Signs and the life of the world deluded you.� Therefore, today they will not get out of it. They will not be able to appease Allah. (Surat al-Jathiyya:34-35). They Remain in Hell For all Eternity

This verses make it clear that those who are arrogant towards Allah will remain in Hell for all eternity. And, the reason why they were sent to Hell is precisely for their arrogance. Allah repays them with eternal fire of Hell:

As for those who deny Our Signs and are arrogant regarding them, the Gates of Heaven will not be opened for them, and they will not enter Paradise until a camel goes through a needle�s eye. That is how we repay the evildoers (Surat al-A� raf:40)

We now see OIC Chief Prof. Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu issue statement to denounce publication of blasphemous and insulting caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH&HF) in the Norwegian newspaper (Magazinet). The Secretary-General have to understand before he can act in strong way he need 1.5 Billion Muslim�s with him. Secretary-General need to come out his office in Jeddah and speak with men and woman on street how they feel about OIC. We see all talk and no action when it come to Islam you have to first clean you home before you can branch out.

Western Newspaper�s like Danish daily and Norwegian newspaper (Magazinet) have mean readers just like Media Stations through out West that look at actions of born Muslim�s. How

can Prof  Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu make request for major newspaper to take you serious when thy  see only talk when it come to following words Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.  I will say this once again its not Western Media that�s destroying Islam its Muslim with their arrogant, Ignorance, Hypocrisy, Lying, Backbiting, and Discrimination etc, etc..

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic