IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New revert in marriage and jealousy  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New revert in marriage and jealousy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofexa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2015 at 3:20pm
As-salam Alaykum Punkin,

I don't want to get to personal and creep you out. So I'll try to say it as a private message. As you are new to this portal you may not be aware of the private message option. Check your inbox in this portal. If you would like we can get it all out without the whole world looking into your business.
punkin View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote punkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2015 at 1:14pm
Thank you for your responses!
shaheed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2018 at 11:38pm
Assalamu Alykum sister,

I'm from Arabia too, I understand that is completely wrong, if only I know about him, his level of education how religious he is, (practicing Muslim?).
if you want me to talk to him some how about it, I can help too.....if you can arrange an introduction session  (introducing me to him or so)....just tell me how can I be of help and I will be there for you Insha Allah.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic