IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : New Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jessica Is New To The Site and To Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jessica Is New To The Site and To Islam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessica6sg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jessica Is New To The Site and To Islam
    Posted: 11 October 2015 at 10:31pm

Hello to all my new Brothers and sisters; I am new to this site and I am also very new to Islam. I am converting you see and I see Brothers and sisters that could help me learn. I also seek sisters that can help me learn my role as a woman in Islam and my role as a wife once I marry an Islam Man. I cannot wait to learn more and submit to my new faith and role as an Islamic woman. I am happy I found this forum and I hope I can learn allot here. If there are other forums and websites that would be good for me to join and/or visit please let me know because I am eager to learn and talk with more Brothers and sisters out there. Smile

Respectfully,

Jessica

semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2015 at 8:39pm
Assalamu alaikum /Peace be upon you

Welcome to Islam welcome to IC forum too. Hope you enjoy on both.

May Allah, God Almighty help and make it easy for you. May Allah guide and bless you us all. Amiin.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
jessica6sg View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessica6sg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2015 at 10:00pm
Thank you semar, for your kind welcome...
May Allah, God Almighty guide and bless you too
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2015 at 7:45am
Welcome Jessica!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic