IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Important question for all Muslims  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Important question for all Muslims

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.Stevenson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Important question for all Muslims
    Posted: 09 October 2015 at 1:36pm
Hello,
My name is William Stevenson and I work for a British local news company.
In light of recent news stories I would love to get the opinion of Muslim's (preferably teenagers) about those who have been radicalised and have travelled to Asian countries in order to fight for IS and other Islamic militant groups.
I am putting together a piece on this subject matter and would be really keen to hear your opinions.
If I end up using your response I will contact you asking for permission and the name you would like to be used before the piece gets published
Thanks
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2015 at 11:23pm
The main issue is loss of innocent lives,those so called Islamic groups target innocent people which is wrong because Allah in ch 5 v 32 of Quran says if you kill a human being unless for murder or for mischief in the land means as if you have killed whole humanity if u save an innocent human being means as if you have saved whole humanity Allah in ch 28 v 83 of Quran says Allah will grant home of hereafter only to those who don't want mischief in the land.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic