IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Others
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please help Syrian Refugee Children !  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please help Syrian Refugee Children !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seekinghelp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help Syrian Refugee Children !
    Posted: 04 September 2015 at 9:07pm
Salaam alaikum my dear brothers and sisters..
I am quite obviously a newly registered user but I pray you don't hold that against me. If I am posting this in the wrong section, I am very sorry.

I am here to ask you all to come together and donate to a new gofundme campaign. We are raising money to help displaced refugees find safety, and also to send aid to as many others as possible.

Any and every dollar counts. Even if you are not in a position to donate, please share the campaign link with as many people as possible, and make dua for the innocent children and families affected by this unimaginable tragedy.

May Allah's mercy and blessings be upon you!!

GOFUNDME:
http://gofundme.com/xk3h5f28
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic