IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets Muhammad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Family To Love.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Family To Love.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Fauzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Family To Love.
    Posted: 19 July 2015 at 9:07am
  Assalam alaikum,
The Noble Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, was asked "Who are the family of Muhammad whom we are commanded to love, honour and show reverence to?" He replied, "The people of purity and fidelity who believe in me and are sincere." He was asked, "What are their signs?". He answered, "Preferring love of me above every other beloved and being occupied inwardly remembering me after remembering Allah." In another variant: "Their sign is constantly remembering me and frequently asking for blessing upon me."
 The Messenger of Allah was [also] asked, "Who is the one strongest in faith in you?" He abswered, "The one who did not see me and yet believed in me with yearning for me and sincere love for me. The sign for that is that he would wish to give all he possesses to see me. (Another variant has: "all the gold on earth") such is the one who truly believes in me and has sicere true love of me."

Culled from: "KITAB SHIFA", by
  Sidi al-Qadi Abul Fadl Iyyad.

Allahumma  Salli alaa  Sayyadina  Muhammadin,
    Wa alaa Ahlihi, Wa Ashabihi ajma'een.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic