IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hajib  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hajib

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poohmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hajib
    Posted: 29 June 2015 at 12:45pm
This one is for those that have reverted. When you did so, How did you go about wearing your hajib. I am finding that if I am with my husband it is easier to wear it because he is there to protect me from the way people act. I have not been able to get the strength to wear other wise
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2015 at 11:31am
Hijab

Sis wearing the hijab is obligatory for a believing Muslimah and those that have strong faith, fear of Allah and taqwa or piety will have no problem wearing the hijab. I'mn not saying that you do not possess all these qualities but I can understand that it will be difficult wearing a hijab in the West particularly the USA where there is not a big Islamic community.

Be a proud Muslimah because Islam is the only religion acceptable to Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala and it is command from Him for all believing women to cover up.
La Ilaha IllAllah
poohmom View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poohmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2015 at 8:32am
Thanks. I know it is a st**id post. But I have been in away cut off from the Muslim community. So I helps to hear the reminders from other sister's to help keep me strong
LovelyMuslimah View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyMuslimah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2015 at 9:12am
Salam, Sister I am having the same issues I wore Hijab for about a year while off at school but it isn't allowed at my home I am 17 years old... and In Sha Allah I will wear it when I move out. If I am not around my family, or I go to town I always get the guilt of not wearing it, as I am sure the same feeling comes across every non-hijabi. ALSO, my town there are no Muslims. I guess we should always keep in mind Who we are trying to please instead of trying to fit in... I hope you have luck with hijab sister, as well as me.. Insha'Allah.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic