IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Moon (Part 2)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Moon (Part 2)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313233
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rita784 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2020 at 8:43am
I liked the explanation of the Earth you provide here. I have just joined your community I see you are having good time here. I tink I will enjoy time here as well.
darylaughn88 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darylaughn88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2021 at 11:55pm

The moon looks normal and bright. However, it is a few degrees north of the previous two nights. The moon has shifted a few degrees south within only a few minutes. Once again it has lost its light and become dim. Then completely disappeared. Another strange thing was that part of the lower half of the moon became visible after about ten minutes and the whole moon disappeared. The moon was at a completely speedput different spot. Nothing else happened, the moon only moved a few degrees to the South. You can learn more about the phases of the moon and about the shifting on this website.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313233
  Share Topic