IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Apps /Softwares
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ramadan will be more peaceful "Light of I  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ramadan will be more peaceful "Light of I

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ramadan will be more peaceful "Light of I
    Posted: 13 June 2015 at 9:56pm
Ramadan is come back with lots of hope in our life, This is the month we can earn lots of sawab by doing some regular ebadat. Like Salath, dua and hadith. Today i will give you a little google play apps which is covering lots of useful features to give proper guide.

Including the Holly Al-Qur�an covering it�s all 114 Surahs and their translations in your local language along with the proper meaning. It will provide you the facility to know the proper Salat time based on your country and your city. If you�re having some dilema determining the direction of Kaba Sharif in an unknown place to say your prayers, then this app will guide you the path using it�s Compass feature. It�ll also include the time schedule of Ramadan, Hadith and the Hijri Calendar with the gregorian one. Moreover you can upload your Global Rank and Local Rank. You can also join the huge Community of Muslim Ummah. There you can ask questions and get replies from the other benevolent pious people. You can easily find the Islamic Wallpapers and download them to store in your mobile. For a Add free virsion you can also pay the required amount. Initially this app will be available in three basic languages like Arabic, English, Bangla. So grab the app and lead your life towards the enlightenment of Islam with the advancement of modern technology.

Light of Islam Key Features:

★Recitation of the Holy Al Quran in Different Language
★Surahs of the Holy Qur�an
★ Providing Salat times
★ Use of Compass to detect the direction of Kaba Sharif
★ Included with Ramadan time schedule
★Hijri and the Gregorian Calendar
★ Discussion among the Muslim Ummah
★Vast amount of Hadith

Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...h.lightofislam

Youtube Trailer Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owz_GIbTEsg
 Post Reply Post Reply