IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Religious
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What  preparation have you made for Ramad  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What preparation have you made for Ramad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sadiyya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What preparation have you made for Ramad
    Posted: 10 June 2015 at 11:24pm
I don't mean food preparation, although I know our Muslim mothers and sisters work really hard at that

I mean spiritual preparation. What have you done to ensure that you get the most out of this blessed month?

I have started reading Fazile Amaal - the section on Ramadaan in my home out loud to my children. And I've started listening to the tafseer of the Quraan by Mufti Menk as well.

I've also signed up for a course called How to Have A Productive Ramadaan as well. It's all about how you can make this Ramadaan a powerful month of transformation. Productive Ramadaan Online Course

What preparations have you made? Please share them here so we can all get ideas about how to make this upcoming Ramadaan the best one yet. Allah only knows if it will be our last one.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic