IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Divorce  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Divorce

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OSMANLI2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Divorce
    Posted: 01 May 2015 at 7:58am
Salam alaikoum Everybody,

Im an 30 year old guy who have been married since August,

I only Meet my wife once with the fathers permission just to talk regarding a marriage.

She talked normally and so forth but Since I had several problems, We had agreed living with my parent before marrying and I told That I both want to look after my parent plus the economy doesnt reach to have my own.

But she dont now want to live with my parents and since she dont even cook either Clean properly at home,

After work I have to the Womans job also.

She dont want to visit either my family members neither her own.

Recently I found out that she has Social anxiety and I have been patient and did accept a lot of things, but Soon I cant bear this anymore.

Her parents doesnt know she has this illnes even they have seen her symptoms.

So I will ask for your help from you brothers, Should I divorce or not, Is it bad according to Islam?
Tainted View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tainted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2016 at 2:15pm
Divorce her it's her problem and in the end she's only going to drag you down as a husband you have tried your best to help her,believe me when I say I was once married to one of the worsest of them all I tried for many years to help her in the end I was the one who never helped and was betrayed in the end, brother there's no point ruining your life and your health for someone who neglects you, marriage is a two way street not one.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic