IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic Finance
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Loans from Syariah Banks?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Loans from Syariah Banks?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndiKhaerul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Loans from Syariah Banks?
    Posted: 26 April 2015 at 8:30am
Assalamu Alaikum.

This is my first post so please forgive me if I have posted in the wrong place. Also, please forgive me if this has been posted before and I missed it.

I have never dealt with Syariah Banks before but I would like to start. I plan on taking out a loan to start my own business, and I feel that going to a Syariah Bank is the best route. I understand that there's no interest rate on the loaned amount, but that's pretty much all I know about it.

My question is concerning the length of the contract between the investor and the bank. Is there a predetermined length where the profits are divided between the bank and myself, or is it safe to assume that the contract will continue as long as the business I make operates or until any party violates the terms of the contract?

Thank you, brothers and sisters. Wassalam.
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2017 at 8:53pm
Salam,
Hereare some of them:

lariba.com

Bank of Wittier

Edited by icforumadmin - 21 November 2017 at 8:55pm
ScarletJohnson View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

catholic
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletJohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2020 at 11:43am
I think you should consult a financial adviser.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic