IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - who to hate: Jews or Zionists  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

who to hate: Jews or Zionists

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asheque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2012 at 9:30pm
Don't hate if you can't love.Whom they says as jesus he was a messanger from Allah.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2012 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

Greetings Abuayisha,
You make references to the following;
Al-Jathiyah
Al-Imran
Al-Ma�idah
Al-Baqarah
An-Nisa

are these teachings from Imams?   Because I thought I understood the teachings from the qur'an to be in surahs?

Thanks,
Caringheart
Freak View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2013 at 3:54pm
I love Muslims
I love Christians
I love Jews

I think Jewish men are funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9fSm4mq0iY

ialsop View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ialsop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2015 at 9:13am
Here is a Christian perspective. I am a Catholic.

Catholicism is diametrically opposed to evil Zionism. But we hold and cherish all the traditions that we got from Judaism...surely it is the same in Islam.

On one hand, Jews lost their covenant to God because God wanted to spread the message of Allah to all men, Jew or Gentile(That is what Jesus was sent to do). The Jews became jealous. And lost their special covenant. On the other hand, any Jew can come to God, just like any gentile. There is no difference.

Zionism is a grave threat to all 3 Abrahamic religions, and must be combated ruthlessly. We CAN NOT let the Zionist media divide us over race, religion, or class, which they do. The goal of every Zionist is world domination. The goal of every Muslim, Jew, and Christian is to be right with God.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic