IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Yemen Crisis  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yemen Crisis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talhaahmed1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yemen Crisis
    Posted: 30 March 2015 at 7:27pm
Saudi Arabia is about to launch a ground offensive? If yes, then what will be the outcome as Houthis have vowed to fight back. Sounds scary.

The strongest force in the Muslim world, Pakistan, still has not decided to join the battle, but its involvement means a lot to Saudis

Edited by talhaahmed1983 - 03 April 2015 at 10:00am
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2015 at 10:39pm
A very important message, everyone should hear...
from the 16 minute mark to the 18 minute mark

http://relevantradio.streamguys.us/DM%20Archive/DM20150422a.mp3

Edited by Caringheart - 22 April 2015 at 10:39pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:44am
Which one is worse ????????Israel or saudi arabia ??????
both kill innocent humans .both kill children .both desroy hospitals,schools and farms. both vanish life and hope of humans .is really saudi muslim country ? Shame on saudi arabs .shame on arabs who r silent in front of these murders .shame on muslims who r silent and close their ears and r like blind people .Shame on people who support from bleeding and war .Down with countries which support wild animals .wolfs r very better to such people .Down with people who support ISIS and other terrorists with giving permission and weapon to them .shame on saudi kings who help ISIS clearly .shame on countries which opened their borders to ISIS . Down with saudi officers who dont let first aid and drug go to Yemen .down with saudi for bombing airports of yemen
i try to say only facts
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:52am
Are saudi muslim????????????????????????????really ,they r muslim !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why kill other muslims? saudi ,u r not human how u can call urself muslim?????????? u r vahabbi wolfs .saudi is agent of Israel and is good slave for it . saudi thinks that it is flower and others r weeds .st**id agents
why muslims r silent ??????????????we were not silent when Israel was bombing Palestin because we were human and couldnt let to Israel to do every murder that wants but why u r silent in front of saudi murders ??????Palestians were human but Yemen nation are not ???????????????????????????????????? we shia muslims always support sunni palestinans .why u sunni muslims dont support shia muslims of yemen ????where is humanity ?????????how u can call urselves muslim?????????????????????????????????????????? this site has thousands and may be million muslim member but only caringheart must put post ??????????she is a christian but acts better than us . for being human ,religion is not important .

Edited by whitelion553 - 04 May 2015 at 6:02am
i try to say only facts
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:56pm
Political decisions are made by politicians and not the citizens of a country, therefore, to place general blame upon the Saudi people is inappropriate. Further, as I'm sure you are aware, our ummah is currently going through great tribulations (fitnah)and as such, if you see an injustice, and you have the ability to change it, than please do so...If you don't have the ability to change it, perhaps you can speak 'truth to power' and if not, feel sadness in your heart.' Let me also remind you of a hadith:

Our Prophet prayed and asked Allah for three things, but he was only granted two of them;

1. He asked Allah that his nation (the Muslims) would not be destroyed by being out numbered. And Allah granted that prayer.

2. He asked Allah that his nation (Muslims) would not be destroyed from poverty. And he said that Allah granted that prayer.

3. He asked Allah that his nation (Muslims) would not be destroyed by being divided and fighting amongst themselves. He said, Allah did not grant that prayer.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic