IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Child of Light  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Child of Light

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Child of Light
    Posted: 23 December 2005 at 6:32pm

Child of Light

Though some try to hide or stiffle the light we are all a Child of Light!

I believe the hardest thing as adults is accepting we have problems and reaching out to trained, qualified counselors and support groups to learn new and better coping strategies so our light truely can shine. Not just when we are trying to impress others.

We have to impress those most important to us ourselves and our families and sometimes depression or a history of self abuse, being abused emotionally, physically or sexually can make us act out in strange ways when coping with the stresses of life, family, work or relationships in general.

Getting trained, qualified therapy was part of the healing journey for me and my family and finally I feel a little closer to being 75% better.

This could not have happened without the unending support of family and friends. The Out reach agencies and Mental Health team that worked with me.

I hope and pray that you will let your light shine for yourself and your family as much as you let it shine for others.

There is hope and we are that hope.

If you are mistreating anyone they are praying you will learn to be kinder and nicer to them and to do this you need to admit to a trained Doctor, Counselor that you are abusive, self abusive or being abused and get the debriefing and therapy you need to become a better person and let your light shine even brighter than before.

Be a Hero let your light shine!

Get the therapy and counseling you need or your family needs so your and their light can shine brightly for the whole world to see!

Leave a lasting legacy of Peace not grief!

Love and Best wishes for this Christmas season and the year and years ahead!

Salam Alaikoam

God Bless You

Anne Marie Elderkin Habibi

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
Shams Zaman View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shams Zaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 9:04am

Dear sister!

Surely we all have light and we all recieve light. But most of us deny to be guided by the light and follow what we think should be right in our opinion. We live in societies of man made laws but refuse to accept the laws of the creator.

Surely we can make the societies peaceful, workable and ideal if we see and follow the light sent by our creator and find our way in the divine light. That is the DIVINE REVELATIONS.

Shams Zaman

amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2005 at 6:03pm

Alaikoam Salam

It is my prayer and the prayer of Billions of the past, present and future that we find peace and to do so we have to restore Faith, Hope, Trust and Truth!

Lord, Allah, God, The Creator prepare our minds for your will and blessings may we be cheerful participants in creating Peace within ourselves, our families, our communities, nations and world.

We can achieve this goal inshallah!

Anne Marie Elderkin Habibi

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic