IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Prayers for a lonely person?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prayers for a lonely person?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mars101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prayers for a lonely person?
    Posted: 06 March 2015 at 8:10pm
As-salamu alaykum, Muslims brothers and sisters,

I am new to this discussion forum and only sought it out in desperation because I feel extremely sad and hopeless. I feel trapped and cannot see a way forward. All I ask from you all is that you make a dua for me that I can find a way out of this tough situation and find love and acceptance. Dua is very powerful, and it's the only thing I have right now.

Jazakallah, and may Allah(swt) accept all our good deeds and duas. Ameen.

Edited by mars101 - 06 March 2015 at 8:14pm
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 8:37am
Ameen! wa alaikum salaam, and welcome! We ask Allah, Most High, to make a way out of your difficulties; bless you with good in this life and the next.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 9:31am
Originally posted by mars101 mars101 wrote:

As-salamu alaykum, Muslims brothers and sisters,

I am new to this discussion forum and only sought it out in desperation because I feel extremely sad and hopeless. I feel trapped and cannot see a way forward. All I ask from you all is that you make a dua for me that I can find a way out of this tough situation and find love and acceptance. Dua is very powerful, and it's the only thing I have right now.

Jazakallah, and may Allah(swt) accept all our good deeds and duas. Ameen.

Wa Alaykum Asalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

There is a simple cure for loneliness and that is immersing yourself in the Qur'an, the Hadiths and Dhikr. If you could do these things in your free time you'll find that you have Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala with you all the time.

Not everyone is blessed with families for one reason or another, and amazingly there are millions of lonely people on this planet. Living in the UAE it reminds me of the ex-pats who live here on their own as they had to leave their families behind in their home countries and the nearest they come to being with them is talking to them on skype.

Please make du'a yourself that Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala give you a husband who fears God and who will look after you till the end In Shaa Allah.
La Ilaha IllAllah
abc 123 View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abc 123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 12:10pm

wa alikom as'salam wa rahmato Allahi wa barkatoho

first, welcome among us ..
your presence is of pleasantness and pleasure.

second, "in sha'a Allah"/ God's willing, i'll remember you in my prayer and du'a

third, ..
I like to remind you of two famous "hadeeth" relates to your like situation, ..
my God help you find in them reconciliation and comfort.

the first one :
Abu Sa`id and Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (PBUH) said:
"Never a believer is stricken with a discomfort, an illness, an anxiety, a grief or mental worry or
even the pricking of a thorn but Allah will expiate his sins on account of his patience."
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

the second, ..
and I strongly emphasize your observation of it :
Ibn `Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said :
"If anyone constantly seeks pardon/ forgiveness/ "istighfar" (from Allah), Allah will :
1- appoint for him a way out of every distress, and ..
2- a relief from every anxiety, and ..
3- will provide sustenance for him from where he expects not."
[Abu Dawud].
(the ":" and the "1,2,3" were add by me, they weren't in the original writing of the "hadeeth")

one important thing sister "mars101", is .. your true faith in God and the teachings of His prophet.
you secure that, God's willing, nothing will budge your saneness and stability.

best regards .. and sincere whishes.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic