IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - feeling lonely...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

feeling lonely...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mary33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: feeling lonely...
    Posted: 11 February 2015 at 2:11pm
Does anyone feel the same..
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2015 at 11:34am
Salaam,

Loneliness and depression are signs that one is far from our Creator Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala (Exalted is He in the Highest).

The further one is away from God Almighty the closer he/she is to satan.

Sometimes I feel that a human companionship is not enough to fill the emptiness and the loneliness one feels in their heart but only the love and mercy of our Creator can fill it.

If you are not close to God Almighty I suggest you start to get close to Him from now.
La Ilaha IllAllah
mami View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2015 at 7:26am
yes I do. This is because I am divorced, have no children and live alone. Although I have many relatives and some friends, but none to share my sorrows, worries and pain.
Alhamdulillah, only with the help of ALLAH SWT, when I am feeling down, I always pull myself up, because nobody is standing by.
Gonto1017 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gonto1017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2015 at 10:51am
As Salaam Alaykum:  Sister, I feel your pain.  I'm pretty much in the same boat as you.  I too, and about to be divorce, with no children.  I have plenty of family and a few close friends, no of which are muslim, so, they cannot really relate to me because of the deen I follow.

How are you sister?
Gonto1017 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gonto1017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2015 at 10:52am
As Salaam Alaykum:  Sister, I feel your pain.  I'm pretty much in the same boat as you.  I too, and about to be divorce, with no children.  I have plenty of family and a few close friends, no of which are muslim, so, they cannot really relate to me because of the deen I follow.

How are you sister?
Tasneemspring View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tasneemspring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2015 at 5:57am
Dear sisters in pain,

I pray that Allah make your hearts full of happiness and joy soon inshallah :) I believe if my understanding of Islam is correct that Allah test people he loves and the more he loves them , the longest and the more he tests them. He would like to listen to their Du�aabecause he loves them. I wish you all the best. Wa isbero sabran jameela
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic