IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Websites & Internet
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Our Islamic Group - Please Read  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Our Islamic Group - Please Read

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suffiyun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Our Islamic Group - Please Read
    Posted: 17 December 2005 at 6:44pm
Esselamun Aleykum ve Rahmatullah ve Berakatuh

Dear Muslims,sorry of my writing here,but my time is limited so I must find help,

We've a site of İslam www.islambahcesi.com it is Turkish site and We are determined that we want to become the biggest site of İslam in Turkey,

www.islambahcesi.com/forum here is just opened,we want to open an English part into the forum.But we must find a moderators(1-2-3) and must find some members to make there lively,

Brothers and sisters,we wait your helps,Please send an e-mail to me.

As a summary : We want 1 or 2 or 3 person who can work as a moderator and they should invite some persons to register forum and make writings in English Part.Please write me then we are going to open English part, [email protected] So your part's language will be english,you can speak and write in english we only want to include Muslims from all over the world,as we said we only want to become the biggest site of İslam in Turkey,

Thanks a lot,please don't delete this post for a while,please.

Selamat...

Edited by Suffiyun
earth_as_one View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earth_as_one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2005 at 8:26pm

I don't speak Turkish, just English, and some French and Spanish.  If you want English speakers at your forum, you need a link to an English chat section in English.  I visited it.  Seems well designed but language was a barrier

The link could be in both English and Turkish.

Just a suggestion.

Suffiyun View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suffiyun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2005 at 9:05pm
Dear Muslim,ı see you understood false,I meaned we want to open a part which's language is English and topic's is English etc.

So there will be a part where all English knowers can join,it will be the part of forum.
So you don't have to know turkish,you will enter www.islambahcesi.com/forum then join your part.Then share what you want in İslam,that's all.

Selamat,
smanzoor View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smanzoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2005 at 5:12am

Dear Suffiyun

I visited your site and found it well designed but could not understand anything as I dont know turkish.

Could you kindly provide us the mission and vision statements of this website in English so that we can understand the purpose of this website.

Regards

SM

Best Regards
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_
To prosper, promote your Muslim community
Clear Vision Pakistan
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic