IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Question  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2015 at 12:56pm
Have i been ignorante when i offended my friend? I mean does what i have done means i am ignorante? I am sorry about so many questions i am just trying to understand what religion is to a Muslim.
Betty View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2015 at 1:01pm
Thank you.
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2015 at 11:24am
We love islam more than ourselves but at the same time Allah commands us to be patient, like Allah says in ch 41 v 34 that no doubt bad deed can't equal good deed, always repel bad deed with good and then you will see your enemy had become your best friend.Allah in ch 16 v 125 of Quran says invite people to the way of lord with beautiful words and preachings and argue with them in best possible peaceful manner.
Naykas View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naykas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2015 at 12:14pm
Islam means peace, to be at peace with yourself and your surroundings. If you think you've remotely offend someone, try and make peace with them. There were 3 types of sins that I was thought a while back, one against oneself, the second against others , and the third against Allah's commandments. To me, to be ignorant of something means you were not aware of or the consequences it may cause of whatever it was at the time. Once you became aware of it, and has full knowledge of its impact and your own contribution to it, then you do your best to make peace and amend.Allah forgives over and over, if He can, we are surely able to do the same. Although,depending on the circumstances, your friend may chose not to forgive you (not compel to), that's when you  turn to Allah for forgiveness.
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2015 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Betty Betty wrote:

Have i been ignorante when i offended my friend? I mean does what i have done means i am ignorante? I am sorry about so many questions i am just trying to understand what religion is to a Muslim.

Welcome,
and you can ask all your questions here. Please feel free to ask, and feel comfortable. No question is offensive unless offense is the intention.
God is forgiving and God wants us to be forgiving.
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 20 January 2015 at 3:25pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic