IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Underscarf wont stay on-New Muslim  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Underscarf wont stay on-New Muslim

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterflykisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Underscarf wont stay on-New Muslim
    Posted: 04 January 2015 at 2:47pm
I prefer the tub or lace underscarf...
but they just wont stay on...
Ive started buying just regular head bands and using bobby pins because with my hair being so smooth/straight...I found I really need an underscarf to keep it all in place....

I know I could just use a ninja or something of the like and be done with it but...

I really do prefer the tube or lace....

Please help sisters...
Should I just weave a pin/safety pin in my hair/underscarf/will this keep it secure?....

I dont know what to do and its incredibly frustrating :(
hira View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 3:50am
Dear Sister ,

I do understand the frustration of having a straight hair. As you can use ninja or a underscarf to hide your hair. The important is to wear the hijab in proper manner.

Tie your hair in bun and secure it with bobby pins. Than you can wear your inner in that way it will be neater,. I hope that it answer your question .
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic