IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Muslim name  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Muslim name

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Muslim name
    Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:34pm
What are your opinions of name Mehreen? Do you think it's beautiful? And maybe you can write which Muslim names are beautiful and also write their meaning? Thank you.
hira View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 4:15am
Originally posted by Yuki Yuki wrote:

What are your opinions of name Mehreen? Do you think it's beautiful? And maybe you can write which Muslim names are beautiful and also write their meaning? Thank you. [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />

Dear Sister ,

May I know How you came across this name and does it have meaning?
abc 123 View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abc 123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2015 at 10:07am

Mehreen, by the sound of it, it's OK
it's tender, warm, and feminine

I haven't heard it before, and don't know if there is a meaning to it. It would be nice to select one with a meaning.

Personally, I like the following Arabic names (and Arabic is the language of the Quran) :
- Farah .. which means (joy)
- Habiba (darling, granule)
- Lulu (pearl)

.. best wishes and good luck.

Edited by abc 123 - 07 January 2015 at 10:09am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic