IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is the best method learn how to pray?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is the best method learn how to pray?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is the best method learn how to pray?
    Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:30pm
And is it okay to pray before converting?
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2015 at 10:48am
No, because to you have to pray the way prophet Muhammad S.A.W ( pbuh ) used to pray, for that you have to revert, so if you are convinced fully about islam plz don't waste time in reverting to islam.
abc 123 View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abc 123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2015 at 10:25am

If like for practice, that's great.

The thing is, it wont be counted for you as a deed and preform of duty in Islam.

ProudSlave View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudSlave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2015 at 3:00pm
If you believe there is one God, if you appreciate the love and mercy He has showed you, if you are ready to accept that everything is of Him and accept His authority over you, then by all means get on your knees and tell Him.

I was praying LONG before I reverted. I believe submitting to God's guidance played a huge part in me being led to Islam.

In my opinion prayer is like most things - it's better to try, and get it wrong, than not do it at all.

God knows everything. He knows what you are doing and why. Then He must know that you are worshipping Him in the best way you know how.

Edited by ProudSlave - 14 February 2015 at 3:00pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic