IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A Dream  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Dream

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2005 at 4:01pm
Insha-Allah
free View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote free Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2005 at 11:09am

Indeed brother Imam, Insha Allah

I did not include �If Allah Wills� previously because I was wary of creating confusion/doubt within you. However (given your translation of the dream) there is no doubting what Allah {SWT} hath instilled in your heart, and Allah {SWT} hath willed that to be instilled.

So, I know that Allah hath instilled true belief (the need of Islam for your peace and sanctity) in your heart. Lucky you!

free View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote free Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2005 at 11:20am

Dear Community,

Thank you for the complement, although I am not going to let you get away without giving you one in return��.

So thanks for the nudge (in the other thread) with regards to ungratefulness - the putting down of pride, allows me to accept your gift gratefully.

Imam View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2005 at 4:28pm

Insha-Allah I'll make dua for everyone, so that Allah (S.W.T) may guide us to the straight path. Insha-Allah Make dua for me aswell brothers and sisters.

Allah (S.W.T) is Al-Hadi

Edited by Imam
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2005 at 6:48pm

Originally posted by free free wrote:

Dear Community,

Thank you for the complement, although I am not going to let you get away without giving you one in return��.

So thanks for the nudge (in the other thread) with regards to ungratefulness - the putting down of pride, allows me to accept your gift gratefully.

I felt overwhelmed when i did not know which thread you were reffering to but after an hour or two i remembered, Again if any deserves thank it is Allah, not me. But you are welcome in peace and may your works be pleasing to Allah and do you achieve His peace.

Edited by Community
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2005 at 6:51pm

Brother, take comfort in that the angels already do dua for all those on earth for His forgiveness. And this is by the will and power of Allah.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic