IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wearing a male chastity belt and keyholding.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wearing a male chastity belt and keyholding.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Machjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wearing a male chastity belt and keyholding.
    Posted: 23 November 2014 at 5:24pm
I don't profess Islam myself, but I was curious to know any quotes from the Qur'an and Ahadith that might shed some light on what Islam teaches about wearing a male chastity belt or being a keyholder.

For example, a man might choose to lock himself into a male chastity belt and give the key to his wife to hold either because he doesn't trust himself or as an expression of his trust in her, or a combination of the two, or for other reasons relating more to erotic play.
Alternatively, he might give the key to a professional keyholding service or to a friend or family member (far less likely due to potential embarrassment) simply because he does not trust himself.

In any of these cases, assuming that the man chooses of his own initiative and free will to lock himself into a male chastity belt and give the key to a keyholder, would there be any prohibition or discouragement against this in the Qur'an or the Ahadith?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic