IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Clothing/Hijab
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - looking for Plus Size abaya  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

looking for Plus Size abaya

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadiaHarris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: looking for Plus Size abaya
    Posted: 03 November 2014 at 8:32am
Salaam alaykum
I am looking for plus Size abaya's. Many only carry sizes up to 3X please help!!!! I need 4x/5x. Anyone know online shops (preferably in the states) that carry this size please message me.

thank you
angela35 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angela35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2016 at 5:08am
Hey dear, Yes there are many online stores which I know offers only upto 2X or 3X. But you can stitch abaya from local tailor. It will be more beneficial in terms of time and money.
shannoh View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2018 at 9:26pm
Walekum Salam Nadia,

Check out Islamic Design shop online for all your modest fashion needs with customized plus sized available upto 7XL.

Abaya, Tunics, Kaftan, Jilbab, Shrugs, Dusters Coat, and many more.
Visit our website for more collections:

https://www.shannoh.com/islamic-clothing-women.html
sadia202 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sadia202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 4:21pm
Asalaamu alaykum sister Nadia,

Have you tried Zareen Collection (www.zareencollection.com)? I found their custom size guide very helpful - https://www.zareencollection.com/pages/guide-to-custom-measurements - in getting the exact size abaya you want.  Their prices are on the higher end, but their quality of fabric is much better than the cheaper abayas you get. 
zaidaslam View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaidaslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 11:58am
Asalamualikum sister 

I would strongly recommmend  http://www.mominlibas.com as the sizes range from xs to 7xl. Also you can customise the size according to your need which is the biggest benefit there .  

They have dynamic range of abayas and hijabs . You just need to insert the size customisation in the comment section of the checkout page ! They ship worldwide and the shipping is free on India ! 

Also the shipping time is very less and the prices are very less for such designer abayas ! 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic