IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Zionist Regime attacks and closes Al-Aqsa  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Zionist Regime attacks and closes Al-Aqsa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Zionist Regime attacks and closes Al-Aqsa
    Posted: 31 October 2014 at 12:11am
The Zionist Regime attacks and closes Al-Aqsa Mosque and kills Palestinians:

http://www.crescent-online.net/2014/10/zionist-occupiers-shut-down-al-aqsa-mosque-and-kill-palestinians-crescent-onlinenet-4690-articles.html

How dare they attack a worshipping place and kill people! InshaAllah the end of this atheist zionist entity is soon.
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2014 at 7:53am
DAESH IS DOING SAMMILAR TO IT IN SYRIA AND IRAQ .some months ago when daesh was destroying tombs of prophets and shrine of Ahle-Beit (as) in Syria .most humans were silent .Daesh didnt respect to beliefs of muslims and there was not serious interaction to their crimes .this caused Israel knows that there is nothing for fear because muslims r not unite .it caused israel easily invaded GAZA and killed many flowers :( killed many parents and ... now ,its plan is disturbing muslims by attak to Masjid Al-Aqsa .but it must know that cant do any thing .israel is nothing in front of power of Allah .
i try to say only facts
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2014 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by kodoo kodoo wrote:

The Zionist Regime attacks and closes Al-Aqsa Mosque and kills Palestinians:

http://www.crescent-online.net/2014/10/zionist-occupiers-shut-down-al-aqsa-mosque-and-kill-palestinians-crescent-onlinenet-4690-articles.html

How dare they attack a worshipping place and kill people! InshaAllah the end of this atheist zionist entity is soon.

Because muslims never do such things....???  Just sayin'
How many Christian communities have been destroyed throughout the middle east... their places of worship destroyed, their innocent peoples killed?  Do you get fired up over these offenses as well?
What about the destruction of the shrine to Jonah?
What about the destruction of the impressive and historically valuable Buddha statues in Afghanistan?  What an offense that must have been to those who venerate and respect what Siddharta(the Buddha) came to teach and built these memorials in his honor.
Just sayin'...

Edited by Caringheart - 29 November 2014 at 1:51pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Reepicheep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reepicheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2014 at 2:07pm
Not to mention muslim-on-muslim violence, Caringheart.

Minutes ago, I watched a report on the BBC news channel about an attack today by Boko Haram on a mosque in Kano, Nigeria. The attack was apparently in retaliation for the Emir of Kano (the 2nd most senior muslim cleric in Nigeria) last week calling for Nigerian muslims to arm themselves and defend themselves against Boko Haram.

At least 120 muslims died and 270 more were wounded in today's attack by two suicide bombers and numerous muslims armed with machine guns.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2014 at 3:08pm
I was just sharing this qur'anic passage on another thread... good for muslims to consider and ponder over...

2:85 Yet ye it is who slay each other and drive out a party of your people from their homes, supporting one another against them by sin and transgression ? - and if they came to you as captives ye would ransom them, whereas their expulsion was itself unlawful for you - Believe ye in part of the Scripture and disbelieve ye in part thereof ? And what is the reward of those who do so save ignominy in the life of the world, and on the Day of Resurrection they will be consigned to the most grievous doom. For Allah is not unaware of what ye do.

(the way I see it, they are serving allah well... doing just as this allah wants them to do... a 'god' speaking out of both sides of the mouth so as to confuse... i.e., add chaos)

Edited by Caringheart - 29 November 2014 at 3:11pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic