IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Help me  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help me
    Posted: 26 September 2014 at 8:45pm
Assalamualaikum,
I have a problem and i can't seem to solve it. It's about a girl. Let me tell you a brief history of this girl. Her name is Aisyah and at first she doesn't wear hijab. When i first saw her, i suddenly cared for her. I didn't like her, i just wanted her to change for good in Allah's way. So i prayed for her after sholah and every moment when i think of her. Until one day, i thought of giving up on her because i don't see the point of praying in something that is not going to happen. I thought it was pointless to pray for someone who doesn't want to change for herself.

Recently, i was shocked to see she wear hijab and changed entirely. I cried of happiness. And the problem is now i like her. And i want to forget her. I really want to forget her. NOW, i can't stop thinking of her.. I prayed to Allah to make me forget about her but it just can't seem to stop. I cried when taubat to Allah because i know it's a sin. Please help me.

NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2014 at 1:29am
WALECUM AS SALAAM,do dhikr of Allah, don't think about anybody, no.i will show u a trick how!!! Make it a will to learn 99 names of Allah,take it as a curriculum when u learn 99 names of Allah, try to revise regularly eg when I walk I see cars coming and going and I see their numbers, suppose I see no 1257-so I revise Ya Allah-1, Ya Rehman-2, Ya Quddoos-5, Ya Mumin-7, so what it helps is that u constantly remember Allah and when u learn 99 names always thank Allah, , Alhamdulillah, Allahu Akbar, so In this way u remember Allah most of times.Allah in ch 13 v 28 of Quran says verily heart finds peace in remembrance of Allah, Allah in ch 2 v 152 says if u remember Allah, Allah will remember you.u can do it, if u can mug up ur school courses y not 99 names of Allah which will bring close to Allah.may Allah give u success in this world and hereafter.Ameen.

Edited by NABA - 02 October 2014 at 1:32am
Onigirice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onigirice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2016 at 10:07am
Fall in love is not a sin :). But, if u control it in bad way like, dating, zina, etc. That is a sin. Truthfully, I'm in love with someone right now. But I can control it, I don't touch him, I don't tell him I love him, I do nothing. Maybe it's a test from Allah. Love is like a train, if she is not ur soulmate, that love will go away. So, just control ur feeling. If she isn't the right person. You'll forget her eventually :)

Hope my answer will be helpful [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />

Edited by Onigirice - 26 February 2016 at 10:08am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic