IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islamiciti prayer app questions??  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islamiciti prayer app questions??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angrygamer1023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islamiciti prayer app questions??
    Posted: 22 September 2014 at 6:59pm
Hello fellow people. I'm 13 and I never pray because I have so much homework all the time and I always forget. I'm getting a phone in a couple of weeks and I want to install the app on it so I can pray more. I have some questions though.

1. When I turn off the alarm I know it won't do the azan (I don't want the azan blasting in the middle of class); so even when I turn it alarm off, will it vibrate and show a notification that it's time to pray.

2. When I turn the alarm off, does it sometimes malfunctions and blast the azan even when the alarm is off.

3. Does it use a lot of CPU and RAM, because im getting a low end phone and I don't want an app that takes a lot of ram and cpu.

Thank you all in advance for your help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic