IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Really Confused  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Really Confused

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote +kah+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Really Confused
    Posted: 19 September 2014 at 11:20am
Assalaamaoalaikum Sisters,

I'm in kinda a dilema here, maybe you can help me out. about 8yrs ago I became Muslim, but no one in my life really wanted me to go through with it, and as such I always had lots of pressure constantly to leave Islam.
So I'm not as strong as the Sahaba and One day I just cracked, and walked away. Haven't done anything remotly Islamic for like 2yrs now. But alot has changed and deep down, I really love Islam and miss it terribly.
What should I do? Can I be Muslim again?
I'm so confused.

Jazakallahukayl
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2014 at 6:44am
Originally posted by +kah+ +kah+ wrote:

Assalaamaoalaikum Sisters,

I'm in kinda a dilema here, maybe you can help me out. about 8yrs ago I became Muslim, but no one in my life really wanted me to go through with it, and as such I always had lots of pressure constantly to leave Islam.
So I'm not as strong as the Sahaba and One day I just cracked, and walked away. Haven't done anything remotly Islamic for like 2yrs now. But alot has changed and deep down, I really love Islam and miss it terribly.
What should I do? Can I be Muslim again?
I'm so confused.

Jazakallahukayl

Wa Alaikum Aslaam,

Forgive me for answering as I'm not a sister.

When you became a Muslim you did not do it on your own accord, you were led there by our Creator. Nobody can become a Muslim without His guidance. A Muslim is a person who has submitted to our Creator and Islam is the only religion acceptable to Him. So it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what is good and what is bad for us. :)

In a Hadith from the Prophet (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) he tells us that Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala loves those who return to Him. So sincerely repent and try to follow the five Pillars of Islam. Rad the Qur'an or a translation daily and the Hadiths. Try also to read the Seera or the life of the Prophet (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) for inspiration.

Salaam
La Ilaha IllAllah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic