IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - want to know about islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

want to know about islam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indian125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: want to know about islam
    Posted: 19 August 2014 at 2:43am
I m very keen to know abt islaam.. anybody can tell me about molavi aut teacher in malad west..mumbai..india..
Plz help me

Edited by indian125 - 23 August 2014 at 1:36am
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2014 at 8:55am
Originally posted by indian125 indian125 wrote:

I m very keen to know abt islaam.. anybody can tell me about molavi aut teacher in malad west..mumbai..india..
Plz help me

I am glad that you are interested in learning about Islam.  I can't help you find a teacher, as I live in America, but you should be able to go to any mosque in your area and find an imam to help you. 

You are also welcome to send me private messages if you have any questions, or you can post your questions on the forum and the brothers and sisters can help you.
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2014 at 3:19am
Assalamalecum,islam is a way of life, 5 pillars of islam are-shahadat (thete is no God besides Allah n prophet Muhammad S.A.W (pbuh) is his messenger), Salaah (prayer), zakah, fasting, Hajj.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic