IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - how can be convert into muslim  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

how can be convert into muslim

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indian125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how can be convert into muslim
    Posted: 15 August 2014 at 5:42am
How a non muslim can be a muslim? To become muslim curcumsion must for man.?..pls reply
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2014 at 4:34pm
Salam/Peace,
Accepting Allah/God is the only one God that must be worship. And accpting Muhammad (please be upon him, pbuh) as the final messenger of God/Allah. That's all, do not need anthing else.

Circumcission and other is the follow up, but it doesn't define you are muslim or not. That being said, circumcission is the sunnah (tradition) of the prophet Muhammad pbuh, that muslim strongly advised to follow. Anyway, circumcission is just very simply cut (even it's too simple to call it ssurgery), and medically have a lot of benefit.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2014 at 6:26pm
As-salam alaikum.  In order to become a Muslim, a person has to state the Shahadah and sincerely believe in it:

"I testify that there is no god but Allah and I testify that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah".

"Ashadu an la ilaha illa-llah wa ashadu anna muhammadan rasulallah."

Regarding circumcision, as brother Semar has stated, it is a great sunnah and highly recommended, but it does not determine if one is a Muslim or not.
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2014 at 3:31am
With regard to circumcision Muslims are following the Command fg God Almighty to Prophet Ibrahim (Alayhi Salaam) to circumcise all the new born male children born to his followers.

However, a new Muslim do not necessarily has to have circumcision in order to become a Muslim.

Side Note

IT is medically proven that circumcision for males are hygienic.
La Ilaha IllAllah
indian125 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indian125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2014 at 3:29pm
Thnks to all reply.
sarjeel View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarjeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2014 at 5:12am
Great Replies..........
LearnQuran View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LearnQuran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2015 at 12:03pm
Aslam Walaikum Wa Rahmatu Allah Wa Barakatu.
From my personal opinion it is not easy to convert a non muslim into muslim. If any one able to make understand quran to a non muslim thats may work.
abc 123 View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abc 123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2015 at 9:20am
Originally posted by LearnQuran LearnQuran wrote:

From my personal opinion it is not easy to convert a non muslim into muslim.
If any one able to make understand quran to a non muslim thats may work.

Dear/ LearnQuran .. "wa alikom as'salam"

your post have caught my attention, and with all due respect to yourself and your opinion, a little remark I would like to share and add here for the intention of making things more clearer, and that is "hidaya"/ guidance - and it is to Islam here - is in the will of "Allah"/ the Lord. It's an issue and a fact that have repeatedly been clarified in the teachings of Islam - let alone specifically in the holy Quran.

Thereby, I have no doubt, that the conversion it self would be of a great ease, .. for God want us all to rightfully worship him.

The difficulty is in the person's true and honest will and intention to be guided.

Also, I'd like add, the reason by which God guide someone to Islam, vary.
At times, like you've rightfully said, it's through understanding the Quran. \
In others, would be by things much much simpler, instant, and off of mind.

Best regards and wishes.       

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic