IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - why Muslims hate Israel and the US  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

why Muslims hate Israel and the US

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 10:12am

Turkey was attacked and occupied. Kemal Ata Turk started from an area as small as Ankara. Turkey fought for its freedom like anything.

really?so just how did Constantinople become Istanbul?Constantinople was the center for orthodox Christians.are you telling me the country around them (Turkey) was Muslim? no it was Christian. the Muslim invaders forced the locals to convert and  bam modern Turkey.

Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Turkey was attacked and occupied. Kemal Ata Turk started from an area as small as Ankara. Turkey fought for its freedom like anything.

Just need to understand what the Muslims should do when they are attacked fro geo-political reasons? Just sit back and invite the inavader to candle lit dinners?

The question you should consider is wether a true muslim is teritorial or understands this world and it's resources belongs to everyone and especially to those who only wish this worldly life while we hope for a place in the shade of Allah and a place where no hunger nor thirst touches us and where we will have whatever our souls desire. Why not let them in and welcome them, invite them so that they may learn what they do not know. Is it not the best thing for a true faithful person to be a good influence on others by being amongst them with his good charachteristics? maybe this is too much for someone who thinks in teritorial terms but i believe this will have to come to an end for mankind to live together in peace with eachother. Is it not the reason that people carry guns and drop bombs because they are not welcomed? Whisper understand i am not trying to say that injustice done by some people in militaries is justified, but are the Americans really out to create enemies or do they have a keen interest in a healthy Afghani society that makes it possible for some of them to run oil pipelines through your country without it being blown up by terrorists? is this not only possible when the afghans are not opressed? i am sure no one wishes for this conflict to go on forever.

DeExupery View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeExupery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 10:34pm

Whisper,

You should read history and try to take out the subjectivity of it. With your logic, do you think the Turks could expand without agression?

Fox

Io Sogno L'anime, Che Sono Sempre Libere (Il Divo)
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 1:02am

With your logic, do you think the Turks could expand without agression?

Sir, I wonder if I have disputed that or even condoned it in any manner? We are tackling the earlier quarter of the 20th century here. I will grateful if you could suggest some authentic historical reference of that period.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 8:59am

The question you should consider is wether a true muslim is teritorial or understands this world and it's resources belongs to everyone and especially to those who only wish this worldly life while we hope for a place in the shade of Allah and a place where no hunger nor thirst touches us and where we will have whatever our souls desire.

My friend the poet in me loves your dream madly.

But sometimes we have to face the sad realities of life and, at times, with eyes absolutely wide open. It�s simply not possible for the fiercely freedom loving Afghan tribesmen to receive the invading armies with open arms and then arrange moon lit BBQs for the marines.

(with the obvious exception of our Karzai and some 23 or perhaps 30 others of his ilk)

In another post, just the other day, you established my point that the Americanos step into a country just and only for their own interests and agenda. And, now suddenly they have become terribly interested in my �oppressed� society?

This poor Afghano terribly lost!

We agreed to set up the pipeline for them in July 2001.

But we would have done it at �actual costs�. This would not have left any room for the corporate bosses to post Balance Sheets with huge expenses and siphon off billions for their wives, mistresses, kids and campaign contributions.

I am glad to note that the US is not interested in making enemies and also that the Pentagon has now been converted as the Head Quarters of the International Friends Society, chaired by Mother Teresa of Calcutta.

That�s a great news.
Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 9:15am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

We agreed to set up the pipeline for them in July 2001.

But we would have done it at �actual costs�. This would not have left any room for the corporate bosses to post Balance Sheets with huge expenses and siphon off billions for their wives, mistresses, kids and campaign contributions.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/11/18/ MNG10FQFP91.DTL&hw=Ex+Con&sn=002&sc=779

Of neo-cons and ex-cons, what a mess.  Here is another case in point, and this bloke is only a bit player. 

Servetus

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 10:08am
And the worst is that Iraq reconstruction is stealing money from the taxpayer with full consent of the Congress! Some jobs are being sub-contracted at 22% of their actual invoice value.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic