IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BOYCOTT: PRO ISRAEL Companies LIST  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BOYCOTT: PRO ISRAEL Companies LIST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Righteous1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 9:33am
What about Intel? I believe they support Israel aswell. Intel is a huge company that makes computer processors.
Pete View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2018 at 1:53am
I guess I should state at this point that I myself could logically be considered a Zionist. I hold this belief for a variety of reasons. First it was the world itself, represented by the United Nations, who established the state of Israel. In my humble opinion it was an absolute necessity. Israel was established shortly after WWII and rightly so. Millions of Jews were systematically slaughtered by Hitler during WWII. The Jews who fled found no place to go and were turned away from various countries merely because of their ancestry. That is what is known as racism and I'll have no part in racism. Most Americans such as myself feel this way so you'll need to boycott America itself.

Does this mean I have no empathy for the Palestinians? No. Of course not. Effectively this is all about a people wanting a land to call their country. Yasir Arafat messed that up for them during the war. People were finally willing to sit down and negotiate with Arafat to settle the dispute. All that he had to do was call for a cease fire on suicide bombers. He refused and no arrangement could be made as a result.

All of this over a piece of land! Personally I perceive that as a lack of imagination. Individual Israeli's and Palestinians are either decent, kind, good people or rotten eggs based on the individual and not based on their race. I dislike people who would rather kill over land than sit down and try to come to an agreement that both sides can live with.

How can that be done? you ask? Simple. Declare what land the Palestinians want and what the Arab nation can accept. Then label that land Palestine. However also let the Israeli's do the same thing. If someone wishes to live in a certain place which was formally Israel then the agreement should require that they be allowed to do as if the land was Israel or Palestine.

What I'm saying here is that this is all about land, a place to call home. But the fight about it is racist and I abhor racism. So I am proposing a way around that. Sort of a double labeling of land, called Israel by some people and Palestine by another group. In America we have people of all races living next to each other, working side by side, and are friends and even marry each other. So it can happen.
CharlieE View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlieE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2018 at 3:53am
Man they should be banned from every country they are not humans one day allah will send azzab on them soon
hamzasheraz View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamzasheraz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2018 at 1:23am
Thanks for sharing this list.
Student123 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Student123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2018 at 2:23pm

Some questions about point no.15 of this list in which Nokia Company is listed.

It says.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. NOKIA: Nokia have started to invest heavily in Israel. Nokia general manager Lars Wolf said in an interview with The Jerusalem Post (4 March 2001): 'We are really focusing on Israel from all perspectives, because we have an internal project called 'Project Israel ' which means we are looking at Israel from a networks perspective, from the perspective of Nokia Ventures Organization, and also from the perspective of Nokia Research Center.' Nokia Venture Partners, a branch of Nokia Ventures Organization, launched a new $500 million fund in December 2000 and allowed that a 'disproportionate' amount of it would go into Israeli companies. Nokia Research Center is on the lookout for Israeli start-ups with which it can cooperate.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q. 1 If Nokia is heavily investing Millions of US$ in Isreal , how does it make Nokia a Pro-Isreali Company?

Q.2 Is the owner of Nokia an Isreali and a pro-Zionist?

I hope my questions are clear

Regards,

Student123 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Student123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2018 at 2:39pm

I am surprised how can Muslims become so emotional and ignorant enough that they are even ready to boycott a Telecom and Technology related Company like Nokia which has mobile/cell phone subscribers in many countries.

Do you ignorant Muslims even know why Nokia Company is willing to invest Millions or Billions of US$ ?

Pls note that after Silicon Valley(IT Hub of USA) which is ranked as the top Hub of IT in the world , it is Tel Aviv city of Isreal which is ranked as the 2nd most famous IT hub in the world. It is known as the Silicon Valley of Isreal.

Most of the keypads of Iphones, cell phones and other smart phones which you see now in the world were actually invented in Silicon Valley(Tel Aviv) of Isreal.

Most of the laptop and computer screens which you see these days were also invented in Silicon Valley(Tel Aviv) of Isreal.

Isreal is a country which has one of the most hard working and intelligent people in the world and they have innovative and creative minds.

Isreali Government spends heavily on its R & D(Research & Development) sector where highly intelligent and creative students work and contribute to the Scientific and Technological development of their country.

The facebook which you use in your daily lives was actually founded by a Jew.

The internet which you see now and which you frequently use was also co-invented by a Jew.

Offcourse Nokia is a High Tech Company, so they will obviously invest in a country where they will find creativity,innovative skills and Research Centers.

So what do you expect from Nokia? Do you expect a Company like Nokia to invest in Muslim Countries of the world which are not just lacking in Research and Development but are also lagging behind Europe and West in literacy rate?

Pls go and check the recent survey ,their are more than 50 Muslim Countries in the world and pls compare their literacy rate with the literacy rate of Western Countries.

My question is what have Muslim countries specially Arab countries done in the last 200 years?

How many Muslim Countries in the world have R & D sectors? 

How many Muslim Countries in the world have Space Agencies?

How many Muslim and Arab countries have Public Libraries and Learning Centers?

How many Universities of Arab and Muslim Countries are listed in the top 500 Universities of the World in QS ranking?

How many Universities of Arab and Muslim Countries even listed in the top 300 Universities of Asia?

Noor-e-hidayat View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noor-e-hidayat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2019 at 2:46am
Very informative post. Thanks dear
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic