IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The terrorist  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The terrorist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeExupery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 11:04pm

Dear Whisper,

So what do you think about the Kurds? Their land are occupied by Iraq and Turks (and one other Middle Eastern Country which I forgot). Do you think they deserve to free themselves and justify if they do suicide bombing? do you support their fighting against the occupiers.

And if one day Bali and Papua feels oppressed by Indonesian Government (for your info, Indonesia consisted of many kingdoms in the past), and start the bombing and killing, will you justify them? Or do you perceive this case differently?

Fox

Io Sogno L'anime, Che Sono Sempre Libere (Il Divo)
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 12:05am

You know, the word gharb means west in Arabic, and ghareeb means strange. These two words have a linguistic connection to eachother. The west is strange and the far west is even stranger.

About Bush's Famous "you are with us or with the terrorists", and i will put forward the logical way of thinking, you have to look at the context in which he said it, terrorists attack his country with a terrible blow, he only knows that those who executed this attack and those supporting them are wrong, and that the ideology behind such an attack can not be other then wrong. So he wishes to act against these people because they pose a threat, he may have wondered why but he does not see his nation deserving of such hatred and enimosity. Maybe he knew that a terrorist attack would happen, and maybe he and others even allowed it to happen, maybe he held the view that such an attack would happen anyway so he might aswell let it happen in this way and afterward act against those who justify this in their efforts to destroy of The US before they get their hands on a nuclear bomb and hit the US with that. I personally do not believe you should let a terrorist attack happen because of such considerations, but it is understandable, especially when there are other considerations also like oil. I believe that if one knows a terrorist attack will happen they should stop it, that to me is the right way of conduct, and if they attack with a nuclear bomb eventually which might have happened or might happen or not......it is difficult because alot of people in the US will call for a violent response with the use of nuclear bombs as an option, because they simply do not understand why people would want to destroy their free nation which fought for the liberation of other nations under opressors like Hitler, they know the history that their forefathers fought for their independence and freedom against the British rule and now face others who wish to destroy them and put the world under their opression(religious fundamentalism in this case)

I hope you do not take this wrongly.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 10:00am

So what do you think about the Kurds? Their land are occupied by Iraq and Turks (and one other Middle Eastern Country which I forgot). Do you think they deserve to free themselves and justify if they do suicide bombing? do you support their fighting against the occupiers.

I hold man's Right of Self Determination above any interests or rights of the state. 

If anyone is being denied such basic fundamental rights anywhere in the world, I would support them in toto. I stand against all forms of occupation, perhaps, as some genetic disorder or a longstanding family tradition - my ancestor denounced Afghan occupations in 1751 (stepped down as the Afghan Military Governor of our Indian possessions), became a Naqshband scholar and established an order based on Absolute Equality of people of all faiths.

Edited by Whisper
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 10:17am

I hope you do not take this wrongly.

I can't take everything you say, wrongly. Whenever you say anything worth cheering, I am the first one to shout congrats. I agree with your very just analysis. Just hope somehow the world becomes a wee better place. Some signs are appearing.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic