IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Others
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Selling islamic Necklace - Great eid gift!!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Selling islamic Necklace - Great eid gift!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote umerds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Selling islamic Necklace - Great eid gift!!!
    Posted: 02 July 2014 at 7:16pm
Hi

I have some stunning necklaces for sale with Allah tag. They are high quality stainless steel and since Eid is coming soon it is a great gift item. It is inexpensive and a very good gift for anyone and comes in lots of different styles. In the picture you only see the tag but it also comes with long rubber chain style necklace with changeable lengths. (longer or shorter)

It's for �4 and delivery is free!! Plus I am delivering worldwide so you can pay in your own currency also. I will also send some of the money to charity also as it is the least I can do with the little finance that I have. Please support the cause and buy only if YOU WANT TO!
Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251577287618

Thank You

Edited by umerds - 03 July 2014 at 8:44pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic