IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 'Kurdistan'  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'Kurdistan'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Kurdistan'
    Posted: 02 July 2014 at 3:28pm
Maybe I don't know enough, but to me the Kurdistan state sounds like a good idea.  Setting to rights, by self determination, a people that have been badly treated and separated, by both the Ottoman's, and the resultant nations after WWI.  The Kurds seem to have what it takes to create a stable society.

Edited by Caringheart - 02 July 2014 at 3:33pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
kodoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2014 at 7:12am
I am a Kurd living in Turkey. I don't approve my hypocrite secular government. But I don't support founding of a "free" Kurdish state either. Especially not in this time. The racist and sectarian clashes in the ME (from Nile to Euphrates) only benefits the criminal zionist state. That is why, in Syria they support the rebels, fund, train and arm them and even treat their wounded ones in their hospitals. In Iraq, they support the foundation of a "free" Kurdish state. All this is to weaken the states in the region.

Here's the proof that the leading tribes of the call of "free" Kurdish (in fact, Zionist) state, such as Barzani family, have Zionists origins:

http://www.islamidavet.com/2014/07/02/barzani-ailesinin-siyonist-yahudi-oldugunun-belgeleriyle-ispati/

So, just like they hijacked the name of Judaism and formed a zionists state, they are trying to hijack the name of our nation, and trying to use us for their agenda.

Again, they are trying to found a zionist slave state using our (Kurd) name. And through the so-called jihadists, they weaken the regional governments which won't allow this split.

So, nope, thanks. We won't fall for that so-called "freedom" trap again. We will protect the sovereignity of these states (Iraq, Syria and Iran, etc.) against the criminal zionist entity. And we will destroy it inshaAllah.

BTW, I know you support the zionist state. And you do that despite though your Christian fellows in Palestine and Lebanon are murdered also by the Zionists. But, you won't care about them. You wouldn't want their freedom from the zionist entity. But, suddenly you begin to care about us Kurds. Why is that? Because Israeli leaders said they support a "free" Kurdish state? Isn't that so?

http://en.alalam.ir/news/1606928

You support the rebels in Iraq and Syria, the so-called freedom fighters, because you want to weaken the states that is in the way of the greater Israeli project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jDYYsgnb5o

But you wouldn't want to support any freedom movements in Turkey, because Erdogan admits he is one of the leading figures in forming of the America's bloody NA and ME project:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98WYHUeMaYo

I disgust with America's filthy zionist plans which have caused the Muslim (sunni, shia, sufi), Christian and Zaydi nations in the region suffer. And I am disgusted with who supports this plan knowingly.

ma salam

Edited by kodoo - 18 August 2014 at 7:24am
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2014 at 10:47am
Originally posted by kodoo kodoo wrote:

I am a Kurd living in Turkey. I don't approve my hypocrite secular government. But I don't support founding of a "free" Kurdish state either. Especially not in this time. The racist and sectarian clashes in the ME (from Nile to Euphrates) only benefits the criminal zionist state. That is why, in Syria they support the rebels, fund, train and arm them and even treat their wounded ones in their hospitals. In Iraq, they support the foundation of a "free" Kurdish state. All this is to weaken the states in the region.

Here's the proof that the leading tribes of the call of "free" Kurdish (in fact, Zionist) state, such as Barzani family, have Zionists origins:

http://www.islamidavet.com/2014/07/02/barzani-ailesinin-siyonist-yahudi-oldugunun-belgeleriyle-ispati/

So, just like they hijacked the name of Judaism and formed a zionists state, they are trying to hijack the name of our nation, and trying to use us for their agenda.

Again, they are trying to found a zionist slave state using our (Kurd) name. And through the so-called jihadists, they weaken the regional governments which won't allow this split.

So, nope, thanks. We won't fall for that so-called "freedom" trap again. We will protect the sovereignity of these states (Iraq, Syria and Iran, etc.) against the criminal zionist entity. And we will destroy it inshaAllah.

BTW, I know you support the zionist state. And you do that despite though your Christian fellows in Palestine and Lebanon are murdered also by the Zionists. But, you won't care about them. You wouldn't want their freedom from the zionist entity. But, suddenly you begin to care about us Kurds. Why is that? Because Israeli leaders said they support a "free" Kurdish state? Isn't that so?

http://en.alalam.ir/news/1606928

You support the rebels in Iraq and Syria, the so-called freedom fighters, because you want to weaken the states that is in the way of the greater Israeli project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jDYYsgnb5o

But you wouldn't want to support any freedom movements in Turkey, because Erdogan admits he is one of the leading figures in forming of the America's bloody NA and ME project:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98WYHUeMaYo

I disgust with America's filthy zionist plans which have caused the Muslim (sunni, shia, sufi), Christian and Zaydi nations in the region suffer. And I am disgusted with who supports this plan knowingly.

ma salam

Greetings kodoo,

You said a lot of interesting things, however,
I never associated any of the things you mention, with Israel.
I am not a big supporter of the way Israel is doing things either,
but I see the situation in Kurdistan as self determination of the people who have been living there, and I believe in self determination of people.
The racial, religious splits in the middle east have existed since  time immemorium... they have never advanced beyond the tribal mentality as far as I can see.  They want to live by the codes of segregation... with whatever ruler is in charge imposing their unjust treatment on the others.

Segregation... what once was a terrible ailment to the United States (and other countries) also.  The divisions after WWI sought to improve such mindsets but has not succeeded and thus we see the continued conflicts.

asalaam,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 18 August 2014 at 11:33am
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
kodoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2014 at 5:07pm
Hello, you are speaking to a Kurd!
Don't you teach me what I want. And don't you speak on what Kurds want. It is the aim of American hegemony and Zionists, to use us Kurds for their agenda. But, I promise, they will fail.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2014 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by kodoo kodoo wrote:

Hello, you are speaking to a Kurd!
Don't  teach me what I want. And don't  speak on what Kurds want.

Greetings kodoo,

You disagree then, that the common way of life in the middle east is to desire to live in separate (i.e., segregated) communities?

Edited by Caringheart - 24 August 2014 at 7:30pm
Blessed be God forever
kodoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2014 at 8:13pm
Right, I totally disagree.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic