IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets - Jesus
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Prophet-Jesus- Return Controversy and The Quran  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prophet-Jesus- Return Controversy and The Quran

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OneReligionIsla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prophet-Jesus- Return Controversy and The Quran
    Posted: 28 May 2014 at 10:51am
The Most Clear Evidence of The Quran that Refutes the Concept or Belief and resolves this Controversial Issue for ever is his own Claim in Surah Al Maida, some last 10 verses.

If you study them carefully, in context, of-course, you come to know that this conversation takes place/will take place, on The very day of Judgment, when he will not only deny that he ever suggested his followers to worship him or his Mother, but will also make it clear that he NEVER met his believers/followers AGAIN before the day Judgment. Even more...he will beg forgiveness for his believers/followers when Allah will answer him that at this very day of Judgment only the Truth will benefit.

Al Maida 5:109-120

5:109     On the day when Allah will assemble the apostles, then say: What answer were you given? They shall say: We have no knowledge, surely Thou art the great Knower of the unseen things.
5:110     When Allah will say: O Isa son of Marium! Remember My favor on you and on your mother, when I strengthened you I with the holy Spirit, you spoke to the people in the cradle and I when of old age, and when I taught you the Book and the wisdom and the Taurat and the Injeel; and when you determined out of clay a thing like the form of a bird by My permission, then you breathed into it and it became a bird by My permission, and you healed the blind and the leprous by My permission; and when you brought forth the dead by My permission; and when I withheld the children of Israel from you when you came to them with clear arguments, but those who disbelieved among them said: This is nothing but clear enchantment.
5:111     And when I revealed to the disciples, saying, Believe in Me and My apostle, they said: We believe and bear witness that we submit (ourselves).
5:112     When the disciples said: O Isa son of Marium! will your Lord consent to send down to us food from heaven? He said: Be careful of (your duty to) Allah if you are believers.
5:113     They said: We desire that we should eat of it and that our hearts should be at rest, and that we may know that you have indeed spoken the truth to us and that we may be of the witnesses to it.
5:114     Isa the son of Marium said: O Allah, our Lord! send down to us food from heaven which should be to us an ever-recurring happiness, to the first of us and to the last of us, and a sign from Thee, and grant us means of subsistence, and Thou art the best of the Providers.
5:115     Allah said: Surely I will send it down to you, but whoever shall disbelieve afterwards from among you, surely I will chastise him with a chastisement with which I will not chastise, anyone among the nations.
5:116     And when Allah will say: O Isa son of Marium! did you say to men, Take me and my mother for two gods besides Allah he will say: Glory be to Thee, it did not befit me that I should say what I had no right to (say); if I had said it, Thou wouldst indeed have known it; Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I do not know what is in Thy mind, surely Thou art the great Knower of the unseen things.
5:117     I did not say to them aught save what Thou didst enjoin me with: That serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord, and I was a witness of them so long as I was among them, but when Thou didst cause me to die, Thou wert the watcher over them, and Thou art witness of all things.
5:118     If Thou shouldst chastise them, then surely they are Thy servants; and if Thou shouldst forgive them, then surely Thou art the Mighty, the Wise.
5:119     Allah will say: This is the day when their truth shall benefit the truthful ones; they shall have gardens beneath which rivers flow to abide in them for ever: Allah is well pleased with them and they are well pleased with Allah; this is the mighty achievement.
5:120     Allah's is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and what is in them; and He has power over all things.

This Evidence challenges the controversial concept/belief of Jesus's life/death, at the same time.

I can discuss it furthur if you like, yet I must state that every God Fearing Person who has full Trust in the Words of Allah will consider just ONE Clear Evidence ,sufficient becuase The Quran CANNOT contradict. Those verses which are creating doubts must be re-searched again.

(This Research can be Found at our Channel and Blog.)

I feel All Muslims should stop promoting this controversial concept which conflicts the Quran, through any other source, since this is creating divisions in Islam and promoting Christianity. JazakAllah!

Thankfully this Mythical concept is NOT the included in the "Articles of Faith".

Edited by OneReligionIsla - 28 May 2014 at 10:55am
OneReligionIsla View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OneReligionIsla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2014 at 6:30am
Now The Second Clear Evidence is another Claim of Prophet Jesus , when he spoke in the cradle.

19:33     And peace on me on the day I was born, and on the day I die, and on the day I am raised to life.

So there were Three Most Blessed Days in Prophet Jesus`s Life;

State One..When He was born
State Two...When He died
State Three...When He rose-up again on the Day of Judgement or Ressurection

So When Prophet Jesus speaks in Evidence one...5:117
He is in the state 3 meaning he is raised up at the time of Last Day , The Judgment day which confirms that He must have DIED before on Earth.
There was only one time of DEATH which must have had happened in the world.

There`s NO DOUBT left that after spending his life on Earth and Dying there, he NEVER RETURNED.

The Quran Clearly Resolves the Issue but Many People have veils over their Eyes and Minds, Sadly!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic