IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Poetry or Scientist from Islamic Perspect  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Poetry or Scientist from Islamic Perspect

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khan4036 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Poetry or Scientist from Islamic Perspect
    Posted: 19 May 2014 at 10:42pm
Dear All ,
Poetry has had a special place for me since my childhood and even through I�m studying engineering here , I still compose poetry. I write to inspire people. I write to preach about existence of Allah.

My question is should I consider this to be the purpose of my life and dedicate my whole self to it or continue my studies and become a scientist ? Which will be the most rewarding in eyes of Allah ? I love both. But I don't want my life to be worthless. Rather I want to distinguish myself from others by serving the humanity and have atleast one answer prepared to be given to Allah on Doom's say.

Please respond.

Edited by khan4036 - 19 May 2014 at 10:43pm
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 3:52am
Assalamalecum,I think u should complete ur studies and become a scientist and if u want to b raise in vision of Allah, try to follow Quran n Sunnah as much as possible, as Allah says in ch 49 v 13 the best amongst u is the one who posess taqwa,righteousness, God consciousness.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic