IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Others
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i want to donate eid toys to needy familys  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

i want to donate eid toys to needy familys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Al-Harbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i want to donate eid toys to needy familys
    Posted: 14 May 2014 at 3:06pm
my website muslimtoysanddolls.com helps the Muslim child internalyze Islam.they won�t be high achievers until they are true believers.it is a charity site so by shopping there your not only getting great Islamic gifts but you will be helping Muslims in need the world over.it is for all ages the whole family.I am currently running five charity projects.and I am about to start a sixth giving three needy familys the childrens eid giftsi need your support by shopping at my website http://www.muslimtoysanddolls.com it will help me to give more toys and gifts and help Muslims the world over.any questions write me at [email protected] thank you.
shahidmansuri View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shahidmansuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2018 at 1:43am
you can also explore more gift on www.khwajadarbar.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic