IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - hello  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tawhid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hello
    Posted: 28 March 2005 at 7:52pm

im thomas....blessed with the salvation of the one God bye accepting his son

i have had an interest in islam even before 9/11 and it started out with how any religion can somehow claim the judaic and christian god...yet be so very different in practice

i am open...but i have also been unfairly verbally bashed by muslims who do not want to hear my view....

i am open yet adiment on my stance on the truth in Christ as equally divine as the Father which was revealed to me through the Holy spirit

i believe my faith will be strengthened here by talking to muslims

and you all MUST acknowledge...

AMERICA/WEST/DEMOCRACY DOES NOT = CHRISTIANITY

thank you islamicity!

blessings to you and yours in Christ my lord and my God, thomas

icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2005 at 6:03pm

Dear Tawhid,

Thanks for joining IslamiCity Discussion Forum, this forum is open for everybody.
We can share our view about each other. Hopefully we can understand better and enrich our knowledge about each other, so we can respect each other and life peacefully side by side.

Enjoy...

Edited by Administrator
Best Regards & Peace,

Admin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic