IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Books
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Introduction Of The Book: 'Chrisvislam - Christian  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Introduction Of The Book: 'Chrisvislam - Christian

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jide oni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introduction Of The Book: 'Chrisvislam - Christian
    Posted: 19 January 2014 at 8:05am
'Chrisvislam - Christianity Versus Islam' is a book written to show the superiority and godly character of Islam over and above Christianity. I make bold here and now to say that any Christian that ventures to read this bool, will automatically drop Christianity and swiftly embrace Islam, just exactly as I did when the truth dawned on me.

The book is already readily available in hardcover, paperback and ebook editions, for the reading pleasure of all and sundry, to pave way for Islam, that it may eventually effortlessly displace and replace Christianity without the use of force or coersion in whatever form.

The link to the book, among others, is provided below:

www.lulu.com/spotlight/karma867
Reepicheep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reepicheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2014 at 2:55pm
Jide Oni wrote: I make bold here and now to say that any Christian that ventures to read this book, will automatically drop Christianity and swiftly embrace Islam.

Very interesting claim for you to make.

It would be false to claim that "every Christian who has read the Koran will automatically drop Christianity and swiftly embrace Islam." Yet, you claim that every Christian who has read your book has become a muslim.

Are you therefore claiming that the book you wrote is superior to the Koran???

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2014 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by Reepicheep Reepicheep wrote:

Jide Oni wrote: I make bold here and now to say that any Christian that ventures to read this book, will automatically drop Christianity and swiftly embrace Islam.

Very interesting claim for you to make.

It would be false to claim that "every Christian who has read the Koran will automatically drop Christianity and swiftly embrace Islam." Yet, you claim that every Christian who has read your book has become a muslim.

Are you therefore claiming that the book you wrote is superior to the Koran???

Reepicheep ? - Goodness it's been a long time since I've seen you around. Smile

Edited by Caringheart - 20 January 2014 at 11:35pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2014 at 9:02am
Clearly just an advertisement for his books - self promoting, and not to be taken seriously. Al-Ghazali once said, '..people whose god is their undisciplined passions, whose direction of prayer is the dinar (dollar), and whose religious law is their own frivolity..' Allah Mustaan!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic