IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A bookstore Muslim  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A bookstore Muslim

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Jin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A bookstore Muslim
    Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:37am
I became a Muslim in a bookstore one afternoon, about ten years ago. I just happened to be wandering through the religious book section of the store when I idly pulled a copy of the Quran off the shelf and started flipping through it. As I began to read passages more carefully, I suddenly realized that I was holding a book that I had been seeking my entire life. My hands began shaking, tears spilled from my eyes, and when I turned to the front of the book and read the first surah, I knew I had found the faith that had been seriously missing in my life. Within a month, I had read the Quran at least ten times, and I still read it every night before going to bed. It has brought me more peace, success, and contentment than anything I've ever read or encountered in my life. When I look back on that day in the bookstore, I'm quite sure an angel was guiding my hand toward my first copy of the Quran.
anisafatima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anisafatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2013 at 3:11am
Salam, it is nice to read about a past sharing, which has very high level of spirituality. No one knows at what moment Allah (SWT) will bestow you guidance. Therefore, we should ask forgiveness of Allah Almighty (SWT). He (SWT) knows well. JazakAllah.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic